Architectural Photography is a form of photography that uses both buildings and structures as the main subjects, the most common and simplest classifications are interior and exterior architectural photography.
Photography for architecture is different from real estate photography. It’s all about capturing the unique essence of what makes a building itself.
The use cases for architectural photos are also different from more business-focused real estate photos, and they have different uses. As a professional photographer, I understand that difference and can make that distinction in my work.
Why Architecture Photography Is Important
- It allows you to build an impressive, professional portfolio as an architect or designer, showcasing your achievements and helping you land new clients
- It gives you the material you need for award submissions
- Your photos can be used on social media, your website, and a range of other marketing channels
How I Do It
I draw on my years of photography experience in Mackay (and other regions like Airlie Beach and the Whitsundays) to help you present your architectural projects in a way that truly represents their best features. Here’s how:
- I’ll get to know you and your projects — what makes them special, unique, exceptional? How can we capture and emphasize that?
- I’ll get to know your specific goals and how can we use photos to work towards them
- I’ll use my experience to create professional, unique images suitable for whatever purpose you require