Big events are too important to run the risk of sub-par amateur photography. You’ve invested time, money, sweat, and tears into your event — now you deserve to have it commemorated forever with the best photos possible.
Whether it’s a charity dinner, high-school graduation, or a local fashion show, a professional photographer has the skills to capture the moment in high-quality detail forever. That’s where I can help.
What Events Can Benefit From a Photographer?
Professional photography can benefit almost any type of event out there. Here are just a few examples:
- Charity events like sports games, runs or walks, or concerts aimed at raising money for a particular cause
- School events like proms, and graduations
- Community events like street parties, music festivals, and quiz nights
Why You Need Professional Event Photography
- It helps your event — and your organisation — look more professional, credible, trustworthy, and reputable
- Professional photos look great, and can be used a wide range of marketing materials — brochures, promotions, magazine ads, and much more
- Your photos can be used across digital channels like social media pages, your website, blogs, and email newsletters
- Professional photos create lasting memories. Photographers know how to locate and capture the moments that will last a lifetime.
- Pro photographers have extensive training and access to cameras and equipment that are out of reach for amateurs
- A good pro will consult with you before your event and get clear on what you want to achieve with your photos and how to get there
- A pro photographer can give the job their full, undivided attention, unlike camera-armed guests who often get swept up in the excitement of big moments
How I Do It
I Go Beyond Just Photos
Photography is about more than just framing a shot and pulling the trigger. In my photos I work to identify a narrative of the event and find a way to capture the unique essence of each specific moment and how it relates to you, your guests, and the day as a whole. This way, my photos come together to tell a visual story about the event from start to finish.
I’ll Work With You To Find Out Exactly What You Want To Achieve
Before your event, I’ll talk with you to understand what you want to achieve with your photos. Do you want materials for your website, social media, or marketing your next event? Do you want to capture lasting memories to share with your guests for years to come? What kind of vibe do you want to convey? I’ll help you answer all these questions, talk you through my process, and help you get exactly the right photos.
I Identify And Take Shots That Will Work For Your Goals
Whether it’s to preserve a lifelong memory or generate content for your next promotional brochure (or both), everyone has a goal for their photos. Based on our previous discussions I’ll make sure my shots are taken in a way that works towards that goal and ensures the end result is perfectly adapted to what you need.
I Have Years of Experience
I’ve been doing this for a long time. I know what to look for and when a photo-worthy moment is about to unfold, and that means I’m able to capture shots that amateur photographers won’t even see coming and ensure your photos are of the best possible quality. I have extensive training and access to top-level equipment.
Contact me to find out how I can help you at your next big event in or around Mackay, Queensland, with professional photography.