A portrait is more than just a typical photo. It’s about capturing who you are and preserving it forever. It’s a window into a moment in time and a person — or group of people — at that time.
A good portrait doesn’t just show your outside appearance, it contains the essence of who you are and will preserve that for many, many years to come.
Getting a portrait taken isn’t something you do every day. You may only do it once or twice in your entire lifetime. So it’s worth taking some time to ensure you get the best outcome and work with a trusted, experienced professional.
Why Get a Professional Portrait?
- It can be used for many years afterwards as decoration or ornament — something to remember and treasure (for example, family portraits)
- It can be used in self-promotion, for example on social media or a professional website
- It will last forever and be of much higher quality than you would be able to achieve on your own
How I Do It
I’ve been taking professional portrait photos of my clients in Mackay and other areas like Airlie Beach for many years. Here’s how I make sure every one produces a treasured result:
- I spend time choosing the best location, lighting, and all other elements to create the perfect portrait
- I get to know you and your personality, so I can take a portrait that reflects who you truly are
- I create something unique, special, and tailored to your desires