Photographs are an essential part of real estate. Customers want to take a look at homes before they decide to view them, and images play a vital role in our decision-making processes. If we can view a range of detailed photos about a property it makes our decision to arrange a viewing that much easier.
With professional real estate photography, you can ensure your properties stand out from the crowd and draw in your potential buyers.
Why Real Estate Photography Is Important
- It sells homes faster. According to a 2017 study, homes with one photo spent an average of 70 days on the market, while a home with 20 photos spent just 32 days on the market.
- It allows you to present the homes you’re selling in the best possible light, drawing in customers and boosting your chances of making a sale.
- Photos can be used in social media posts, blog articles, your website, and a wide range of other channels to promote your homes.
Being a Photographer For Real Estate, Here Is How I Do It
Over my many years of being a real estate photographer in Mackay, the Whitsundays, and more, I’ve learned how to portray your properties and business in the most effective way. Here’s how:
- I’ll get to know you, your goals, your market, your customers, and your properties.
- I’ll work to present your portfolio of properties in the best way, tailored to your goals and target market.
- I’ll create something distinctive and unique — something that reflects the character of your properties and stands out in the minds of your customers.